Registration Conditions and Disclaimer
Registering to the 11th World Surfactant Congress is subject to a fee which varies depending on your category.
Registration fees are payable in advance by bank transfer or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). Bank drafts and cheques are not accepted.
Bank transfer fees are the sole responsibility of the registrant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees. The bank transfer must clearly state the name of the CESIO Congress 2019 and the name of the participant, as unidentified bank transfers cannot be processed.
Account details will be provided during the registration process and in the confirmation email.
Registration closes on Friday 20 May 2019.
Your registration will only be valid upon reception of the payment of the full registration fee.
Registration Fees are presented below in EUR with 19% VAT (Germany) excluded.
|Types of Participant||On-line||On-site|
- Kindly note that Business Delegates have only access to the hospitality suites and the exhibition area, not to the conference.
- Students and Press (free access for members of the Press) will be required to send a proof of their status in order to benefit from the rate.
When registering to the event is subject to a registration fee, the following cancellation policy is in effect:
- Cancelling up to 31 January 2019 : Full refund of the registration fee
- Cancelling after 31 January 2019 and up to 19 March 2019 : 25,00% of the registration fee for administrative costs
- Cancelling after 19 March 2019 and up to 30 April 2019 : 50,00% of the registration fee for administrative costs
- Cancelling after 30 April 2019 : No refund of the registration fee
When applicable, all refunds will be processed after the event.
Change in name
If you are unable to attend the 11th World Surfactant Congress, and you want to nominate a substitute participant, please send an email to email@example.com.
You will receive a cancellation email and the new registrant will receive an invitation letter. No changes can be made after 19 May 2019.
Please read Co-Mana's* Declaration on the protection of Personal data General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) available here (.pdf 143KB).
(*) Co-mana is the official PCO for the congress